Why agar powder?

It has excellent gelling strength and ability to produce odorless gels with a clear cut.

Agar-agar is a natural vegetable gelatin counterpart and as a derivative of marine algae, agar is speculated to provide improved moisture-retention.It’s form thermoreversible gels that are often used in molecular gastronomy. This characteristic is most common in polymer gels whose molecules can increase or reduce in size depending on changes in the environment it is in. It is an extremely low dose rate stabilizers compared to other hydrocolloids with the same quality of result.

Agar Agar nutrients are :
  • Minerals: Agar agar powder is a good source of calcium and iron. It contains other minerals as well, such as zinc and potassium. Those are present in smaller amounts.

  • Vitamins: Small amounts of vitamin E and vitamin K are present in agar agar powder. It is richest in folate, which is also known as vitamin B9.

  • Fiber: Agar Agar powder contains a significant amount of soluble dietary fiber.

Why Us

We offer continuous supply to customer. With the support of our seaweed is from Indonesia which is one of the largest supplied seaweed in the world.
We offer technical information and support as required by customer in order to assist of solution on problem solving.
We are open discussion for any special requirement on quality or schedule or other terms, in order to meet customer requirement.
High quality Agar Powder being process under Japanese system, which has been understand as the first invention of the Agar Powder in the world.
Customer can always count on us for Agar Powder supply.
We always trying best to meet on time delivery as we concern about customer requirement.
Ingredients’ quality stability is the key of blending process. We understand this so we provide stable quality of Agar Powder to our customer.
Good communication is the beginning of trust. We maintain good communication among all customers.

Functions & Applications

Statistical data mentioned that about 90% of the agar production in the world is mainly for food applications, the remaining 10 percent is for bacteriological and others are biotechnology uses.

Food Industries Applications

As Coagulator, Thickening Agent, Emulsifier, Anti-staling Agent And Stabilizer :

As A Clarifier :


Microbiological :

Microbiological Agar is a medium used for the cultivation of microbes supporting growth of a wide range of non-fastidious organisms. Mircobiological Agar is popular because it can grow a variety of types of bacteria and fungi, and contains many nutrients needed for the bacterial growth.

Bacteria is same as every organisms, they need some sort of food source. Agar is the standard growth medium for the culturing of bacteria, mold or yeast.

Plant Tissue :

Agar agar has long been used to solidify media for plant tissue culture. The agar can influence the growth of the tissue in culture. Agar agar in the field of plant tissue culture is used as the growing interest in tissue culture as a standard method for propagation of orchids and other ornamental plants, vegetables, fruits and other agricultural products.

Biotechnological :

Agar agar is useful as a laxative. When hydrated, it provides smooth, non-irritant bulk in digestive tract.